• Start your day with drinking warm water with half a lemon squeezed and if you have fresh ginger or turmeric, add them and if not, just have a big cup of warm lemon water.
• After 30 minutes, you can follow by having your first juice. Then follow with your next snack/meal keeping 3 hours in between them.
• Drink unsweetened herbal teas and vegetable broth as much as you want during the day and whenever hungry.
• Drink a lot of water, at least 2 liters of room temperature water throughout the day.
**Water promotes detoxification by providing an avenue for toxins to exit the body. The more fluids we ingest, the more effective our bodies will be at flushing harmful substances away.
• If you are really craving something sweet, you may have half a cup of strawberries or 1 green apple (only if necessary).
•Do light exercise on a daily basis, at least 30 minutes of walking, yoga or pilates.
• Take a good quality probiotic before sleeping.
• Go to sleep early, your body needs at least 7 to 8 hours of good quality sleep at night.
Things to Avoid during the Detox:
• Beans and Legumes
• Meat, Chicken, Eggs, and Fish
• Sweeteners, sugar, honey, etc.